Today when I booted up my computer and started outlook, I’ve noticed that my folder pane in outlook 2013 was blank.
Searching in Exchange Server 2010 OWA returns: "The action couldn't be completed. Please try again."
Broke my head on a problem with a customer.
Everytime when he tried to search on OWA he got:
On my search I found a lot of similar posts(Which didn't fixed the problem):
You’ve tried executing the Repair-ExchangeSearchSymlinks.ps1 script from http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/16afe88b-6c6d-49a3-8b03-2a2ece27f61a and then running Test-ExchangeSearch but still receive errors.
Had a Windows Small Business server 2012 which was short of memory. I saw that the internal database had more than 2Gb of ram (Of the 8Gb total) and the internal database was used for SharePoint (Which they don't use) and the WSUS server. So basically the these program blocked the real important services! The problem was. How can I change the database settings?
I've had a customer who had a problem with his Dell Xps 1640. Suddenly the sound wasn't working anymore. The headphones worked fine. My first guess was that this was a hardware problem but after some further investigation I've found that this is a bug!
For a customer I had to enable http access to OWA so an Iphone could sync with exchange.
This is how you do it:
I've recently bought the Asus ZENBOOK UX32VD and had to install a Samsung 7 series for a customer.
Both laptops comes default with an express cache or iSSD. I am a firm believer of reinstalling a laptop from scratch to remove all the bloat ware. One of the mistakes that I've made is to format the express cache or iSSD. And so the cache wouldn't work.
One of the requirements was that he could read / write e-mail on his laptop, ipad and iphone. This looked like a very easy task but there was a hiccup. When I followed there guide to use IMAP on the Telenet mailbox it wouldn't work.
Recently I've noticed that opening my downloads folder would take a lot of time. 10 or more seconds but I use fast SSD on all my pc's so 10 seconds was long.
Even deleting the big stuff out of my download folder didn't change that. All the downloads were http download no p2p download / uploads so p2p wasn't the problem.
When restoring a backup for a customer I faced an error that backup exec kept failing on windows junctions.
The folder 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Application Data' is a Junction Point set in Windows 2008 to enable backward compatibility for software built for Windows 2003/2000 Server. The path will redirect itself to the same path again.
Open the Backup Job Properties
Select Advanced (Below the left panel title 'Settings')
Deactivate/uncheck the following two options: